Swipe navigation Feedback - K-9 Mail Forum

Swipe navigation Feedback · Swiping between to a new message and back leads to a different message · Returning from message view scrolls the ...

K-9 Mail is back (5.800 release) - #206 by cketti

When I swipe from the left, K-9 closes. Swiping from the sides of the screen is “back” and “close” in gesture navigation…

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Feature request: Swipe left/right to Delete/Move emails - K-9 Mail ...

I am new to Github and have just installed K9 mail to adapt to it as FairEmail will no longer be developed. Has there been any progress for the ...

Latest General topics - K-9 Mail Forum

K-9 Mail Forum · General. Topic, Replies, Views, Activity. No basic buttons. 3, 415 ... Swipe navigation Feedback. 3, 387, September 16, 2022. Goodbye K-9 Mail.

Swipe gesture to open navigation bar - AntennaPod Forum

You can still swipe to open the navigation bar, even with gesture navigation. Just swipe slightly diagonally. See gif for demonstration of all ...

Open K9 with sidebar open. · Issue #5587 - GitHub

Button bar in navigation drawer #5498 is WIP but intends to bring refresh and navigation buttons to the swipe-out menu. With these two PRs, the ...

K-9 Mail is back (5.800 release)

Has anyone mentioned that the swipe navigation to check all accounts for new mails (swipe in from left, tap on accounts, swipe down) is ...

Swipe left/right on message to perform action · Issue #1426 - GitHub

Just try to swipe on the message in message list. Nothing. Only context menu if you will hold your finger on message. Environment. K-9 Mail ...

Why was the account overview screen useful? - K-9 Mail Forum

... swipe down, which really adds up when I check 20 times per day ... email app for Android that let med navigate to a specific folder so quickly.

Thunderbird For Android Preview: Modern Message Redesign

I am just going to re-post one of my previous comments on the matter of K9Mail being taken over by Thunderbird... A few things have changed ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024